Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought an i-phone and am trying to set it up. It is…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an i-phone and am trying to set it up. It is asking for my apple ID and password. Where would I find my apple ID?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Do you have an existing apple ID and password? If not you need to select to create a new account