Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Put in wrong password so I was told call you. Not change…

Customer Question
Put in wrong password...

Put in wrong password ***** I was told call you.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not change just found password ***** saw I entered it wrong. Please reset.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What password ***** you forgot please? is it your Apple password ?

Are you there please?