Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My macbook pro is stuck on the start up screen with the

Customer Question
My macbook pro is...

My macbook pro is stuck on the white start up screen with the apple symbol. I am trying to get it to reboot

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Force Quit on your frozen MacBook Pro (pressing and holding Option, Command, and Escape)?

Just did. nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just rebooted last night and can't get it past this white screen

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer
Press and hold the power button until the MacBook Pro shuts down, then try starting it up again.
Let me know if that works?