Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I used to be able to print off web or email. Now it only…

Customer Question
I used to be...

I used to be able to print off web or email. Now it only allows me to print off email. If I have to open up web, it won’t print. An Apple tech messed this up when I had him show me how to sort songs on my I5 phone. I’m very no tech please be patient with me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet or phone. The settings show Bell 1 phone as the hookup to the web. But I have to enter HP Envy 4520 to print. It won’t print web.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I just ran the printer and it said can not connect to wireless router. But it used to before one of your techs changed my phone settings?
Is anyone looking at this? Been a while
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer
What all devices have you tried printing off the web from?
If someone sends me an attachment, I can open but won’t print. If change setting to printer, can’t open web. My phone is the hang up. The Apple tech changed to Bells Phone 1. I have to change back to printer to print but only emails.Can you help me set so I can print off of anything? I used to be able to.
Hell yes!
What does this mean? Are you fixing?
What do you want me to do?