Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just saw that iTunes charged me $4.99 without telling me…

Customer Question
I just saw that...

I just saw that iTunes charged me $4.99 without telling me or asking permission

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I wouldn’t even know because I don’t even use iTunes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I haven’t tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all I just want to know why I was charged. And they could have at least sent me a reminder before hand so I could figure things out

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Continue my question
Thank you for getting back with me. I will open this matter back up to our experts to further assist you. Thank you for your patience.
Rachel-Moderator
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

I am assuming you have an iPhone?

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Have you made any in app purchases lately or perhaps BOUGHT an app?