Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was given this apple mini 6/7 years ago for christmas.,and…

Customer Question
I was given this...

I was given this apple mini 6/7 years ago for christmas.,and have forgotten my password. My daughter set it up for me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never have set up a new password. That what I want to do now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do Ido that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Will that change my user name also?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the password ***** sign into your account when the mac first starts?

Please let me know

Thank you