Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot access my iphone because I do not know the

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my iphone because I do not know the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed the password ***** two days ago I also utilized

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The fingerprint security

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The iphone will disable with any attempt to access the iphone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the iPhone asking you to activate it?

Please let me know

the iphone will disable with any attempt to access it I cannot get to setting to reset the iphone continue to ask for the
password ***** I try and it tells me I have the wrong password ***** will take the disable mode there is a delete at the bottom
of the screen but does seem to be effective

Thanks

You will have to reset the iPhone, there is no other way to remove this.

To do the reset

Connect the phone to the computer and open itunes

Hold the power and home button down until you see

"iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode..."

Click Restore Phone, let this complete and it should now work

Let me know the results please

Thank you