Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep getting a verification request on my screen. When I…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a verification request on my screen. When I put my Apple ID in it rejects it. This has been going on now for several months. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Several months, I have put in my ID as I know it and it rejects it .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it rejects it, what is the exact message it gives?

Please let me know