Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I deleted an app by mistake how do I get it back. It was our…

Customer Question
I deleted an app...

I deleted an app by mistake how do I get it back

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

It was our security cameras

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I dont know what to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a way to get an app back that was deleted ?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you did this on?

Please let me know