Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Screen on words2 went black, can't get it back. Last thurs.

Customer Question
Screen on words2 went...

Screen on words2 went black, can't get it back

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Last thurs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My ipad quit working a few months ago, when I had a message to update... a friend restored it last thurs, I've been using word 2 daily since Thurs.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Did you mean the words 2 screen is black?
How about the other apps? Do they work fine?
Thank you
Vinod
only the word2 screen is black others work fine
Thank you.
Let’s try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and home button together until you see an Apple logo.
Let me know if that resolves your issue