Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am on my daughters phone I have an iPhone and I upgraded…

Customer Question
I am on my...

I am on my daughters phone I have an iPhone and I upgraded my iPhone and now my password ***** not work to get in my phone I am locked out I try to use my finger recognition nothing is working timing me out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I guess I changed it when I upgraded my phone tonight but I use the same password ***** time and it’s not letting me in

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don’t know how to do that online how can I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get into my phone I’m so upset I have a daughter that’s at soccer practice and I’m afraid she’s trying to get a hold of me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I need help with getting into my iPhone
I’m on my daughters phone I upgraded my iPhone and now my password ***** ***** working and I cannot get into my phone
Is anyone there I need help they said that you could help me
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Is your phone locked with a passcode (4 to 6 digits) or is it locked with an Apple ID password? I know you mentioned "password" but then when you said your touch id did not work wither I assume the passcode is what you meant instead. Let me know when you can.