Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am so frustrated. At times, when I typing something or…

Customer Question
Hi, Andy, I am...

Hi, Andy, I am so frustrated. At times, when I typing something or trying to read something, the items on the screen scramble and scramble upward. Makes it impossible to type and to read.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I Mac...OPerativing system? Where is that listed?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I don't see operating system anywhere, what do you mean??? Safari, FB etc?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Andy, are you still with me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not even connected.....what is going on????

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this happening on a macbook?

Please let me know