Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My MacBook Pro has stalled on opening. What is the

Customer Question
My MacBook Pro has...

My MacBook Pro has stalled on opening. What is the recommended next step?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Sorry, I am a little short on rechnical details . The laptop is about 10 years old and I have installed all updates

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Didn’t want to do the wrong thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need to get it working

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Push and hold down the POWER button on the computer for 10 to 20 seconds the computer will shut down.

wait for few mins and power it back on and it should work just fine.