Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

He does not want to pay $5 to put recovered data on phone.

Customer Question
He does not want...

He does not want to pay $5 to put recovered data on phone. what next? tech support told him they would be open to help with this. there is only a 3 hour window to do this\

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone 7 no clue os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The data has been recovered and now needs to be put on the phone. can you call(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

He does not want to pay $5 can y9ou call

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you still need assistance with this?