Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help to purchase. I have an Apple se. It’s been going…

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to purchase

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an Apple se

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It’s been going on for a couple of hours and I’ve tried reseting my password ***** it won’t work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to purchase?

Please let me know