Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to get Safari, the browser on IPad to stop

I’m trying to get...

I’m trying to get Safari , the browser on IPad to stop blocking my video and news content on the Windstream web site. It started this after I upgraded my IPad. I can’t find what it says to do on Safari. The blocked content says to see the content go to Safari and click on block video content and take it off and put it to see content

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It says The browser is safari on some things & windstream is the company I use. I don’t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started when I upgraded the IPad and IPhone the last time. Look for Safari browser as the message said. Then when on setting on IPad , went to Safari in setting but couldn’t find anything to match what it was saying. It Thad blocking cookies but nothing about content or security.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that’s all.

3/30/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Go to Settings / Safari turn off Fraudulent Website warning and see if that fixes it

Okay, I saw that one so I’ll got to that. Thank you.

Let me know

I can't remote connect to your iPad

that would be good. I’m not that computer savy.
Okay. I’ll do it. Thanks for trying.

I CAN"T connect to your iPad only your computer and that won't help you. Did you turn off the setting?

Mike, Mac Medic