Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying all day to get a password to work. I have…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying all day to get a password ***** work. I have used my years old standby over and over, and it won;t work, then I try to reset a password, and it won't work either. I had the same trouble at the Apple store today trying to buy a new phone. Again, it would't take my password, and with a reset one it would't take that either. My computer is pretty much useless now. What am I doing wrong? And why is it so darn difficult?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About ten minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no idea how to do that. I'm an artist, not a computer whiz. I thought these things were supposed to be user friendly. Not today they're not.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just get this thing to work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What account password ***** you having trouble with?

I’m not sure bu I think I cloud
Oh I see. Lure me on with ever higher prices. No thanks. I dont think there’s any thing wrong with my computer. I think this is a scam

PLEASE NOTE: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

No way. I’m very disappointed I apple for sending me to this scam. Such help should be free

We are Just Answer preminum/paid service a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 4 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Apple didn't send you here, do you still want help? Are you saying you went to the Apple Store today and they could not help you with your account?