Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why have you shut me out for my mail? Also, I. Ve called in…

Customer Question
Why have you shut...

Why have you shut me out for my mail?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Also, I

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Ve called in because I keep getting message that I need to finish my account. I call and they say I'm O,K, & now I have the messages again

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I can run in to. It is going on so long that I thought it was a scammer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get online but would rather not send me p/w to microsoft

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Who is your email provider?