Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't sign in to yahoo. My Ipad. No I have a new phone. Or…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in to yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Yes my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No I have a new phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Or you can send it to my yahoo account on my Ipad

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,My name is***** look forward to assisting you today. You said you are logged into you account on your ipad correct? Please update security questions and add a alternate email that you can receive a verification code to . Also you you may want to add your cell phone number. they can verify you with a text message

If you have the verification information in place you can click on this link https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?authMechanism=secondary&done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&sessionIndex=QQ-- To reset your password ***** the steps below.

1. Enter one of the account recovery items listed.
  2. Click Continue.
  3. Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.

Are you still needing assistance with resetting your password?