Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was moving documents to a folder and believe I tried to…

I was moving documents...

I was moving documents to a folder and believe I tried to move the same one twice. I now how a spinning wheelie and neither Recent in Documents nor the folder respond to anything.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a MacBook air.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

This happened yesterday. I have pressed many buttons with no response and cannot even get the device to turn off.

3/30/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Hold the power button for 15 seconds to turn off then hit it again.

Mike, Mac Medic