Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is a Sylvania tablet (Android) SLTDVD9220 I need factory…

Customer Question
It is a Sylvania...

It is a Sylvania tablet (Android) SLTDVD9220 I need factory reset I have already talk to someone how long will it be before I receive the answer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Sylvania tablet?

I have given you all the info. I have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sylvania tablet?

They said I need to put in my password ***** I don't have this was given to me by my brother and he doesn't remember it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

I seen that you weren't getting a lot of help so I thought I would give it a shot. This device is a little out of my area of expertise but I might be able to help you. Sylvania is a little tight lipped about resetting their devices but I found some information about some of their other models of tablets. The manual shows a pin hole in the side of the table. If your has this pin hole, stick the end of a thumb tack or something similar to this in the hole for 10-15 seconds.

A more common method for resetting other android devices is usually a combination of the volume up or down buttons while powering on the device. You can experiment with different combinations.

A third option is to contact sylvania support.

Let me know whether or not this information helps you. I will close it out if it does or I will open it back up for others to look at if it doesn't

I tried what you said and on the screen is Select Boot Mode:xxxxxx Recovery mode----and Fastboot Mode----and Normal------Boot. I hit each one seperate and can't go beyond that, the screen doesn't change
That's where you need to be. Experiment a little more. You just gotta figure out what button selects the option.

Are you needing any further assistance with this issue? I'm going to mark it as answered but you can still ask questions if needed.

If my advice helped you please leave me a 5 star rating.

Have a wonderful weekend!