Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having trouble accessing email using outlook on our…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble accessing email using outlook on our frontier account. Frontier says this is an Outlook problem. How do I solve this?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Last Monday.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No. The OS is High Sierra. No software has been updated recently.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else at the moment that would be related to this problem.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I resolved the issue by changing the capital letters in the password ***** lower case. It worked even though the password ***** caps had worked without a problem for more than two months.