Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a iPad for my daughter and it paired up with my…

Hello. I just got...

Hello. I just got a iPad for my daughter and it paired up with my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It’s a mini 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just took a few pic and it shows up on her iPhone I don’t want that how do I un pair them?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it

3/30/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Ok

I don't understand if the iPad is for her don't you want the pictures to go to her phone and her account?

The iPad is hers but the iPhone is mine

OK you said they went to "her" phone. On the iPad go to Settings tap the account at the top then scroll to the bottom and Sign Out then sign in to her account.

With this also remove her from my iCloud?

Yes

She has to have her own iCloud account if you want to be separate.

You can still use parental controls, not sure how old she is

Ok. But now on my iPhone my ino got lost. All my pictures are gone. How do I get them back?

What did you do on your phone? You were only supposed to change the account on the iPad.

For some reason it my phone changed to her i had her picture and email in my setting so i lost all my information

I don't know how that could happen without you actually changing it yourself. On the phone go to Settings is your account listed at the top? If not sign out then sign back in to your account

Ok. It worked. Thank you for your help

Great!!If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide an OK Rating - or Above or I don't get paid. You can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. If we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!

Mike, Mac Medic