Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a gift card for $25.00 from my credit card

Customer Question
I received a gift...

I received a gift card for $25.00 from my credit card company. I cannot figure out how to use it. I keep putting in the #'s and it doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just today I tried the Wallet app on my iPhone, it wouldn't scan so I manually put in the numbers and it said unavailable. I tried 800 # which was automated and not much help. It says I can only use online or in apple retail store or use Wallet app. Confused.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think I have a MAC problem, I think I'm too stupid to figure out how to use this card :-)

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I think this is a mistake. I will call my credit card company who sent me the card. Can this service just be cancelled at no charge and I don't need the service, I rarely have a problem.
I want to disconnect with NO added charges, especially since you are wrong person to help me. Is that possible?