Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am on my ipad. having trouble for a week to recover my…

Customer Question
I am on my...

I am on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Hi having trouble for a week to recover my Microsoft account please can some one to call me +61425776982 to help me thanks.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

With my iPad had tried for 3 days I may have to try with my pc with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to recover my Microsoft account thanks my name is*****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
When I sign in with my new password ***** keep saying wrong password ***** you have tried too many times
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Using your computer go here and try to sign in: https://outlook.live.com/owa/

Hi Mike sorry but I managed to recover my Microsoft account please credit my $67.00 to PAYPAL thanks ***