Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just spoke with at apple, i still cannot purchase music. It…

Customer Question
Just spoke with John...

Just spoke with John at apple, i still cannot purchase music. It still says that my apple id has been deleted.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am on a HP computer, trying to purchase music on itunes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Last night I forgot my password ***** I followed the prompts and I thought that it was ok. I went back on tonight and now it says that my id is deleted. John walked me through getting on a couple of minutes ago. He said that all should be fine. I just tried again to purchase music and I got the same message. John took over my computer screen and said all was good. But its not.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S