Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my mac email password. Not for along time. How do I…

Customer Question
I forgot my mac...

I forgot my mac email password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not for along time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I signed up for the trail for 5.00. But still haven't heard my answer. What's going on?
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: FRAN, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,My name is***** look forward to assisting you today.

please click on this link https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin And say forgot password. And follow the instructions for resetting your password. Let me know if you need more assistance after you finish

It's not my Apple I'd I need to reset. It's my Mac email address.

W​hat is your Mac email address?

How long is this answer going to take. I've been waiting over a half hour already even though I paid for membership.

For the 3rd time. *************

I'm sorry for you wait time. We have a high volume of request. I 'm not sure how long it will take but I will do my best to make it as quickly as possible.

I have given you the link to reset your Mac.com password ***** email is your apple ID also here the link again https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid It will ask you to verify your phone number and send a code to the number to verify the account

phone number ending in 56

It says I have to go through a recovery which takes days. This is ridicules.

Do you no longer have the phone that is the account? ending in 56

I'm using it now.
Why is this taking so long and a seers to find password ***** clear. I wish to reset my Mac email address password. Now

Did you put the phone number in and you should have received a text message with a code to put back into the website. Unless it is a land line. It is a security policy of apple. To help protect people

Never got code.

Let me try from my side. I will need the phone number. And you can go to the text and wait for code

Got the code on my computer even tight I asked it to come by phone. Put in code does not take me to place where I can put in New password. This has taken up to much of my time and I'm not impressed by your company service. I want my $5.00 refunded
Can't even rank you with one star because it doesn't open to do so. I don't want a support specialist I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I want my refund.
NOW