Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mother who is senior can't render my mother who is a

Customer Question
My mother who is...

My mother who is senior can't render my mother who is a senior did not update her iPad mini and it locked her out. To make matters worse she can't remember her email but thinks she remembers her password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not for 2 years when she first got it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure how to do that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact wording you have on the screen of the iPad please?