Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Ipad says Activation error and will not let me do

Customer Question
My Ipad says Activation...

My Ipad says Activation error and will not let me do anything.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since the last time I used it. Tow days? I tried presing the home button as the screen advises, but nothing happens.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

DO you have a computer that is signed into itunes?

I have a computer. I am not signed into itunes.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Can you please open itunes and sign into it with the same apple id and password ***** your ipad

If you do not have it, please download and install it

If you need a link let me know and Ill send it to you

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Hiya, I noticed you had viewed my answer but did not rate yet. I would be very greatful if you would. Thanks very much, Mike