Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to set up word or office on my Ipad. IOS. Just today.

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up word or office on my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure if I have an acct

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Which account are you not sure if you have?