Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there an Apple 8 handbook of use that I can purchase?

Customer Question
Is there an Apple...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple 8, operating system is Windows XP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is going on. Just want directions for use.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

There isnt a user guide for the phone model but there is a user guide for the current operating system which is what you need as it will tell you everything that you need to know You can get it free HERE

Every possible thing you need to know is in this guide...

Thanks Mike

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Hiya, I noticed you did not rate me yet. I would be very greatful if you would. Thanks very much, Mike