Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mini iPad is not recharging. The version before 11. I

Customer Question
Mini iPad is not...

Mini iPad is not recharging.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The version before 11. I checked this morning and I was up to date. Should I update and see if that makes a difference?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Only today. I have checked the adapter and charge cord.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

For the last few days I have received a message that what I am doing - usually kindle and email may not be supported.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you tried to charge it with a different charging block and cable?

No as I have no additional accessories.

Okay. There are two possibilities: either your charging cable is bad or the battery is bad. If you know someone who has another cable you could ask them to borrow it to check if that is the cause. Otherwise you will need to bring it to your nearest Apple retail store to have it checked.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

I submitted my latest credit card info about half an hour ago

No need to worry about the remote access. I cannot fix this issue by connecting. Again, either your charging cable is bad or the battery is bad. If you know someone who has another cable you could ask them to borrow it to check if that is the cause. Otherwise you will need to bring it to your nearest Apple retail store to have it checked. If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!