Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Some how movie coupons loaded their stuff on my email and…

Customer Question
Some how movie coupons...

Some how movie coupons loaded their stuff on my email and there is no way to delete it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

I phone7

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your movie deleted?

No, movie coupons has been put on my phone without authorization sorry I meant to say movie cupons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an iPad too same mess.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I have apple care. The name of the offender is: mobi cupons
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you ready for remote support now?

I believe I have apple care why do I have to pay
No response good by

This is justanswer.com which offers expert support in different fields. You need to pay for our services. Let me know whether you want to continue or not.

If you are on iphone and iPad, just ignore the remote support offer messages.