Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For some reason, all of a sudden ...out of nowhere ...my…

Customer Question
For some reason, all...

For some reason, all of a sudden ...out of nowhere ...my sign in password ***** my Mac computer is rejected...please advise :)

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Hmmm...not sure how do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

It just started this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I go to Guest user and sign in and then log out from there and log in to my account and it seems to work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

It’s been resolved through verbal tech support ... tired of waiting for a response . Sorry.