Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to give you a new credit card number. I have Netflix…

Customer Question
I need to give...

I need to give you a new credit card number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have Netflix on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

TCL Roku TV4k HDR

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Purchased 2017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?

I need to change my billing because I cancelled the former visa number you have

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.