Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need to give you a new credit card number. I have Netflix

Customer Question

I need to give you a new credit card number
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have Netflix on my tv
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: TCL Roku TV4k HDR
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: purchased 2017
JA: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?
Customer: I need to change my billing because I cancelled the former visa number you have
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.