Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was trying to update my apps that show needing to update,

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to update my apps that show needing to update, and a bubble shows up telling me that Verification Required. Tap Continue and sign in to view billing information. There is no place that says Continue and sign in.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don’t know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of , thank you for helping me.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

I can help you, kindly share more information about the issue? also, is this on your iPhone, iPad ...?

Following up to see if you still need assistance.