Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my apple id I.m currently lock out.

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my apple id I.m currently lock out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My phone fell into some water, i receive another phone but forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i do not understand very well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 22 days ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. please try reseting your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

If resetting the password *****'t work, Apple may has noticed issues with your card or payment information like report of
charges, refunds etc.. to regain access to your App store, you need to call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. please follow the steps below:

1-Open https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

2-Click Get Help under Talk to Us.

3-Click iTunes & Apple Music.

4- Click iTunes Store.

5-Click Account Management.

6-Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

7-Click Schedule a Call and they will call you.

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer