Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have reset my Apple ID password 3 times and been

Customer Question
I have reset my...

I have reset my Apple ID password ***** times and been unsuccessful in being able to use the new password ***** in my settings on my iPhone. I receive the error message of"there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

You mean shut down phone completely and reboot

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me how the iPhone is connected to the network, is it via WiFi or Mobile data?