Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have reset my Apple ID password 3 times and been

Customer Question

I have reset my Apple ID password ***** times and been unsuccessful in being able to use the new password ***** in my settings on my iPhone. I receive the error message of"there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server"
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: 2 days
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: you mean shut down phone completely and reboot
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Karthik replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Karthik replied 7 months ago.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me how the iPhone is connected to the network, is it via WiFi or Mobile data?