Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't login, my password is not valid? Apple and Gmail on MS…

Customer Question
Can't login, my password...

Can't login, my password ***** ***** valid?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple and Gmail on MS Outlook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Been awhile

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this email issue first start, please?

It has been awhile since I used my computer

OK, are you able to sign in to your account at the Gmail.com website now? Can I connect to your screen to check this directly with you?