Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to make an appt. at Rosedale. I pad - Outlook.com. I

Customer Question

I want to make an appt. at Rosedale.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I pad - Outlook.com
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need help transferring e-mail addresses from my computer
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is new to me - I'd like to sit down with someone in person - an appointment.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.