Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to make an appt. at Rosedale. I pad - Outlook.com. I…

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make an appt. at Rosedale.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad - Outlook.com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I need help transferring e-mail addresses from my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is new to me - I'd like to sit down with someone in person - an appointment.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.