Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just received a notification from my earthlink

Customer Question
account that I have 24...
I have just received a notification from my earthlink account that I have 24 hrs to reinstate my active status or I shall become defunct. Now my account which I had mentioned to you Jon is***@******.*** when I supposed I had accidentally removed in February under just do distress. I clicked the link they provided to go through the process of maintaining my account but safari says I am unable to because of a disconnect of the application. How can you help me clear this potential disaster from happening. Everything is related to my earthlink account via my husband's initial set-up. I have a document before me which I printed when I paid the bill 3/3/18 that has information on it but I don't know how to communicate with earthlink or connect to the account to do the work requested. Please help and advise. Thanks!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Hello to you Josh: No, I do not need any assistance, I called earthlink direct and discovered it was a bogus attempt by somebody abusing the process. Thanks anyway for responding. Have a great one until next time!
MY PROBLEM IS RESOLVED, NO FURTHER REQUIREMENT IS NEEDED. THANKS AGAIN!