Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple in Chenal Promenade replaces my battery for my iPhone…

Customer Question
Apple in Chenal Promenade...

Apple in Chenal Promenade replaces my battery for my iPhone 6 Plus 3 days ago & it’s worse. Goes from 100% to 59% overnight! On way to Little Rock to see Genius Bar b/c their meter found nothing else wrong but the battery.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

AT&T?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just this week but has not been operating as fast for about 3-4 weeks. Have gone into settings w/ Genius Bar & nothing is wrong w/ settings.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I am on my way to Apple in Little Rock where my new battery was installed a few days ago so all I really need is to take it in. Thx

I see, would you like me to help you book the repair appointment or try some troubleshooting steps on your phone. Thanks

Please take me off this program. All I wanted was an appointment at the Genius Bar at Apple.

Hey, Kindly follow these steps to reserve time at the Genius Bar for support. Let me know if you have any questions. THanks

1. Begin by going to Apple Support website at http://www.apple.com/support/.
  2. Scroll all the way down to the Contact Apple Support section.
  3. Click the Get Support button.
  4. Next, click on the product you want to get help with at the Genius Bar.

Describe Your Problem

Step 2: Making a Genius Bar Appointment.

Once you've selected the product you need help with:

1. A set of common help topics will be displayed. For instance, for the iPhone, you'll see the option to get help with battery issues, problems with iTunes, issues with apps, etc. Select the category that most closely matches the help you need.
  2. A number of topics within that category will appear. Select the one that best matches your need (if there isn't a match, click The topic is not listed).
  3. Depending on the category and problem you've selected, a number of follow-up suggestions may appear. You'll be prompted with possible ways to solve your problem without going to the Genius Bar. Feel free to try them if you like; they may work and save you a trip.
  4. If you prefer to go straight to making an appointment, always choose Nowhen asked if the suggestion has helped. In some instances, you should select No thanks. Click Continue when the site offers to email or text support options to you.

Opt for a Genius Bar Appointment

After having clicked through all the suggested support options from Apple:

1. You'll be asked how you'd like to get help. There are a number of options, but the ones you want are either Visit the Genius Bar or Bring in for Service/Repair (different options are presented depending on the kind of problem you selected at the beginning).
  2. If you don't see these options, you may need to go back a few steps and select another support topic that ends with these options.
  3. Once you do, you'll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Do so.

Select Apple Store, Date, and Time for Genius Bar Appointment

1. If you select Visit the Genius Bar, enter your zip code (or let your browser access your Current Location) and get a list of nearby Apple Stores.
  2. If you select Bring in for Service and you need help with an iPhone, do the same and include your iPhone phone company for a list of nearby Apple and carrier stores.
  3. Map displays a list of your the nearby Apple Stores.
  4. Click on each store to see it on a map, how far away it is from you, and to see what days and times are available for Genius Bar appointments.
  5. When you find the store you want, select the day you want and click on a time that's available for your appointment.

Appointment Confirmation and Cancellation Options

Your Genius Bar appointment has been made for the store, date, and time you selected.