Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to update operating system on Macbook Pro. Just created…

Customer Question
Need to update operating...

Need to update operating system on Macbook Pro. Just created new PW but it is not working

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Not sure. Maybe Lion...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

All has been well with Macbook but I need to install Turbo tax software which requires the update of the OS

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS are you using now? You can find it from Apple > About This Mac

What password ***** you change? Apple ID password ***** the admin/login password?