Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID says invalid. Why? Need to open back up. Not the…

Customer Question
My Apple ID says...

My Apple ID says invalid. Why? Need to open back up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not the problem. I was being charged for music I did not use or or order. Believed account stopped inappropriately

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do it?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

These charges are ridiculous , excessive and unwarranted. It’s your companiy’s id!!!

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with‎(•••) •••-••41?