Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to cxl my itunes account. I havent. I started…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to cxl my itunes account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I started netfix but i just want to go to netflix without going through itunes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.