Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
Bought phone at AT&T where it was activated. They did not
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Ok, bought phone at AT&T where it was activated. They did not provide me w act. code or original PW. However, I subsequently replaced the original PW. Meanwhile, I was required by my iPhone to enter a… read more
It's locked and I don't have the Id and password. The phone
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
It's locked and I don't have the Id and password. The phone was given to me by my mother after buying a new iPhone. She too doesn't know the id and/or password. … read more
Forgot the password and it's my device, bought new. I used
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Forgot the password ***** it's my device, bought new. I used find my iPhone to link it to my Apple ID (don't even have an iPhone!) Locked out presently. … read more
I just recently tried to clip a video on my 10x and I lost
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi! I just recently tried to clip a video on my 10x and I lost the original. How can I retrieve it? … read more
On Dec 26 I purchased an IPhone 6 as I thought I lost my
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
On Dec 26 I purchased an IPhone 6 as I thought I lost my IPhone 5, which I found. I gave my daughter my IPhone 5 because she broke hers. Now she is asking me for my Apple password, so she empty my old… read more
I just bought a new iPhone 6. I cannot get into my apple
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I just bought a new iPhone 6. I cannot get into my apple account because I cannot remember the password, and the email i used to set up the account originally is no longer in use. When I answer securi… read more
Just bought new i phone 7 second one in two months, other
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
just bought new i phone 7 second one in two months, other one stolen, anyway trying to reinstate whatsup- cannot figure it out myitunes account said i already have my address for email but i forgot pa… read more
I have inherited my husbands iPhone 6, but don't know my
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hi , I have inherited my husbands iPhone 6 , but don't know my Apple ID - how do I recover this … read more
It keeps asking me my Apple ID password. I don't know why it
Pete, Senior Engineer
It keeps asking me my Apple ID password. I don't know why it lost it and it helps shutting app S down asking for my password. The most recent app was "find my phone" it won't cooperate at all … read more
My iphone wont sync with my mac. It says its not an authorized
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
My iphone wont sync with my mac. It says it's not an authorized user and when I try to make it an authorized user it says it already is. What do I do?… read more
My old computer died and I bought a new macbook pro and need
Dustin, Support Technician
My old computer died and I bought a new macbook pro and need to re-register my copy of Sibelius 6.1.5 serial number XCMD 615 231NNN-NN-NNNN Please help. xxxx xxxxxxxxx… read more
I have 3 iphone apps (paid for, not free) that need to be updated.
CompExpert
CompExpert, Computer Support Technician
I have 3 iphone apps (paid for, not free) that need to be updated. These were purchased with an old apple id and password. This old apple id (email address) is no longer valid and does not work. I don… read more
i bought another nano for my motorcycle. i sold my other company
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
i bought another nano for my motorcycle. i sold my other company which all my music was in that library. i had to resign up to start itunes with another email and a new credit card. how do i retrieve … read more
I changed my applie id to my current email as my original
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I changed my applie id to my current email as my original one is no longer in use. I set a new password. When I go to update the apps on my ipone, the old apple id shows up and does not take any passw… read more
I purchased a new iPhone 4s a few months ago using my home
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I purchased a new iPhone 4s a few months ago using my home email address as my Apple ID. When I opened iTunes on my PC today, my old iTunes password XXXXX work. So I tried the password XXXXX set up on… read more
I went to upload the iCloud and iOs upgrades and when I was
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I went to upload the iCloud and iOs upgrades and when I was asked for my Apple ID and Password, I could not remember so I elected to open a new one. Then it allowed me to uploads but then my phone los… read more
My iphone A1303 lost power in December, i took it to the Apple
Ashik, Master's Degree
My iphone A1303 lost power in December, i took it to the Apple store to see if i could get it fixed or at the least get the photos and videos off. They were unable to do so without risk of losing the … read more
I set up my iPad using the wrong email account. When I realized
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I set up my iPad using the wrong email account. When I realized it I changed it along with my password XXXXX Now when I go to update my apps the old email shows up and I have to keep clearing update n… read more