Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. IPhone. What is that. I got a new

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What is that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I got a new phone but I don’t know my password ***** I go to Apple store to get it done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I’ll go to the Apple store tomorrow

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, this is for your Apple ID correct?

Please let me know