Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It upgraded itself and wants id and password and does not…

Customer Question
It upgraded itself and...

It upgraded itself and wants id and password ***** does not like the ones I recorded

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started by updating during the night tried the id and password ***** have used in past

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to your Apple ID?

Please let me know