Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad Pro and KEEP having trouble with wifi

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad Pro and KEEP having trouble with wifi dropping out and then telling me that my password *****'t recognized.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I don't know anything about itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently bought a new D_Link modem and it seems to have started sometime after that - laptop and phone are fine.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you hold the home and power buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me if it then operates correctly

Thank you