Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get any coins for iDates. I have an iPhone 5s. I'm…

I can't get any...

I can't get any coins for iDates

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone 5s. I'm not sure what system I is I can get some coins for a bit then it tells me to come here

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It did it last night and it's just done it again now .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/29/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message it gives you when it fails to accept the request for payment?

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Your purchase could not be completed for assistance contact iTunes support

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

It's still doing it

ok, but can you do the instructions I gave you please?

I'm not sure what I'm surposed to do now

Thank you

No I'm on my iPhone

yes, but we resolve this via your computer

I don't have one

ok, please call 0800 1 27753

And have it resolved over the phone

Let me know how you go please

Ok thank you